Again next year I’m doing another Alaska Whale / Glacier / Bear photo tour aboard a yacht in Southeast Alaska. As great as this years trip was, I think next year will be even better! Here is why.
- It will be longer, and will include an extra day and night on the yacht.
- We will start in Ketchikan and end in downtown Juneau and this trip includes lodging and a welcome dinner at Cape Fox, the nicest hotel in Ketchikan.
- I’m going to be using a beautiful 87 foot yacht – 50% bigger than the yacht I have used in the past, but same number of people.
- This yacht has more areas to relax, but also more areas to photograph from, including covered areas nearly 360 degrees around the ship. Views from onboard are also excellent.
- I’m using the longest running operator in Southeast, these guys are the ones that started the Southeast cruising in the early 80’s and know all the secret spots.
- The extra day gives us more time with whales, but still allows for at least two bear viewing locations including the world famous Anan where at one time this year we had 4 black bears and 4 brown bears fishing at the same time!
If you have any more questions, feel free to contact us, or check out this page for the details: Alaska Bear and Whale Photo Tour.