Well this is a late addition for next summer’s lineup, but one I’m really excited about. It has been many years since I have offered a photo tour into Kenai Fjords National Park – a place that has not only been my backyard for over 25 years, but also a location of many assignments and even my first book project! It is a shame I don’t have a trip here – well, now I do! This trip includes so much, and you can read all the details here: Kenai Fjords National Park Photo Tour.
I’m offering two separate tours next summer, one is already full thanks to folks from my mailing list, and one in June has two spots left. Here are the highlights:
- Four full days and three nights an a beautiful yacht where we will by staying in Kenai Fjords! We will be anchored in beautiful bays for sunset / sunrise, instead of making the long trip back to town each day.
- Helicopter flight with the doors off over the National Park – everyone will have a view seat. Then, an extended landing in the remote mountains.
- Jet boat and kayaking excursion into the incredible Bear Glacier Lagoon.
- Gold Star Service Alaska Railroad transportation between Anchorage and Seward.
- All meals and rooms including a nice hotel in Anchorage, and a very nice hotel, and restaurants in Seward. Plus, beer and wine.
- June trip is timed for what is historically a peak time for killer whales.
- Limited to only 4 guests – we will have lots of room on a modern 65 foot Bertram yacht.